- Waialua Estate single origin chocolate from Oahu's North Shore (extra dark, 70% cacao) in 5 little .35 oz bars.
- Lemon Mamaki Tea --a blend of lemongrass and mamaki (a Hawaiian herbal tea that is grown in remote areas of the island--thought to cleanse the body of impurities). This tea blend with Rooibos is supposed to help with digestion, immunity and promote healthy skin--just hope it tastes good!
- Very Berry Passion Ice Tea Blend--a black tea with passion fruit and berries
- Tutu's Organic No Salt Seasoning--a mixture of different spices, herbs, citrus peel, etc.
- Old Fashioned Baked Mango Chutney from Maui--yum!
- Sparkling White Wine Mango Jam--a delicious jam (I am a sucker for jams and preserves)
- A Hawaiian Vanilla Company vanilla bean in a bottle to make my own vanilla extract. (After seeing the extract Kat made, I have been wanting to this. The guy at the booth recommends rum instead of vodka for more flavor--hmm...)
- Hawaiian Vanilla Company--Rainforest Vanilla Rooibos Tea--it smelled SO Good!
I could have bought a lot more--we tried some really good things but I tried not to buy too much. I can also feel good that my dollars went to local vendors and growers. It was a great way to spend a few hours on Sunday, just hanging out with a fellow foodie--thanks Michelle for suggesting it! I look forward to more foodie exploration and excursions.