It is time for Giveaway #3, the final one for my Blogoversary / 300th post celebration! Although I really liked the other prizes, this is probably my favorite, a little box of Aloha from Hawaii filled with some fun little foodie prizes like:
- a Kona Coffee / Dark Espresso Chocolate Bar from Malie Kai Chocolates--Yum!
- a Poke Mix, everything you need to make fish (or tofu if you don't do 'raw' fish!) poke at home!
- a package of microwave Pineapple Kettle Corn, the perfect salty/sweet combo
- a Hawaiian Tropical Tea Sampler with Mango and Passion Fruit Teas from The Pacific Place Tea Garden.
- Tutu's (means "Auntie's") Organic No Salt Seasoning from Aloha Spice Company, perfect for sprinkling on just about anything!
- Natural Pineapple Hawaiian Cane Sugar, delicious on cookies, muffins and other baked goods.
- Bamboo Jade Sea Salt from Palm Island-wonderful on stir-fry, soups, meat and fish
To win this prize, you don't have to have a blog or live in the US, but you do have to leave a comment and your comment must include the answer to this question: What kinds of little "foodie things" you would give someone to best represent your state or country?
Make sure you leave your comment, answering the question, by Noon, (HST) on Wednesday, May 20th. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Thursday.
Good Luck and have a great weekend!