Sunday, September 18, 2011

Souper Sundays is Coming Soon!

Oh no! It's Sunday and you are craving soups, salads and sandwiches and so you come to Souper Sundays and it's not here! Yikes! Don't worry--Souper Sundays happens rain, shine, sleet, hail, holidays, etc. We are just running late.

The posting is going to be a few hours later today as I am having technical issues. (Note: Don't believe Apple when they tell you the upgraded software will speed up the your computer.) iPhoto is killing me with its slowness today and I have bald patches on my head from pulling my hair out.

I am headed out for a bit to regain some sanity over lunch with an old friend so I will finish the post when I return. Please do come back and visit because we have some great dishes and some wonderful new faces to introduce.

2 comments:

  1. yes I am waiting for your upocoming post deb...and thanks for the reminder about upgraded software he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel erecipe--It's up! The round up post went live about 3:30 PM today and is there now if you want to take a look. Thanks for stopping by. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for visiting and for leaving a comment. I love reading them and they mean a lot!

All advertising, spam, inappropriate (or just plain rude) comments will be promptly deleted. I do appreciate your right to free speech and to your opinion but I'm not into mean, rude, or mean snarky (non-mean snarky is just fine!) ;-)