Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Souper Sundays Brief Holiday Break until 2022 (But You Can Still Link Up!)

Aloha Friends

You might have noticed that there was no Souper (Soup, Salad & Sammie) Sundays post this week. I spent copious hours on Saturday and Sunday at the emergency vet with my fur baby Max, and just didn't have the energy to post. 

He is doing as okay as an almost 18-year old, diabetic cat with bathroom issues can do, but just to take some pressure off, I won't be doing a Souper Sundays round up post until after the New Year. 

 


But please, do link up any soups, salads, or sandwiches below. I am going to leave the link below open for two weeks, and any post you add between 12-13-2021 to 1-2-2022 will be rounded up after.

Wishing you all the happiest of holidays and lots of great soups (and salads and sandwiches)! 

-----

(If you aren't familiar with Souper Sundays, you can read about of the origins of it here.

 
If you would like to join in Souper (Soup, Salad, and Sammie) Sundays, I would love to have you! Here's how...

To join in this week's Souper Sunday's linkup with your soup, salad or sandwich:
  • Link up your soup (stew, chili, soupy curries, etc. are fine), salad, or sandwich dish, (preferably one from the current week or month--but we'll take older posts too) on the picture link below and leave a comment on this post so I am sure not to miss you. Also please see below for what to do on your blog post that you link up to Souper Sundays in order to be included in the weekly round-up.
  • Although we are pretty wide on what defines a soup, sandwich or salad, entries that are clearly not in the same family (ie: desserts, meats, random main or side dishes that aren't salads, etc.) are meant for another round up and will be deleted. 
and 

On your entry post (on your blog):
  • Mention Souper (Soup, Salad & Sammies) Sundays at Kahakai Kitchen and add a link back to this post. (Not to be a pain but it's polite and only fair to link back to events you link up at--so if you link a post up here without linking back to this post or my blog on your post, it will be removed.)
  • You are welcome to add the Souper Sundays logo to your post and/or blog (completely optional).

   

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I’m sorry to hear Max was doing poorly. I hope you have things under control with his health now. Having a senior pet has it’s scary moments.

    I dropped in last week with a vegetable soup but planned to take off until January. Happy Christmas & New Years to you and Max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina. He is hanging in there for now at least. Not sure how much longer I'll have him with me.

      I'll round up the veggie soup with the other posts on Jan 2.

      Wishing you and your hubby and pup a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

      Delete
  2. Yikes, sorry about Max, but so glad he is better. I had to put down my 19 year old buddy, hardest thing I have ever had to do. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Pet Max for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am dreading that time although I feel it is coming. I'll definitely give him a pat for you.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

Mahalo for visiting and for leaving a comment. I love reading them and they mean a lot!

All advertising, spam, inappropriate (or just plain rude) comments will be promptly deleted. I do appreciate your right to free speech and to your opinion but I'm not into mean, rude, or mean snarky (non-mean snarky is just fine!) ;-)